Z SoccerChic9: Exciting news that made my day.
Monday, March 14, 2005
I won a legal award - pretty much the highest I can reach here at school. It was one of those things I wanted, but never dreamed possible - and then last Friday in class my teacher announced the winners - and guess what - I am one of them. Now, just so you guys see how cool this is - there are aproximately 80+ students or so, there are 10 legal awards given by law firms in Ontario for academic achievement in certain areas of law. And Mary, one of these many students was chosen by her professors. So yah, it was really cool. Now I have to be afraid of people mugging me in the parking lot and such:) Actually there were a few people who were really upset and not to happy that they didn't get an award - so yah, I have been wearing a bullet proof outfit to school until after the legal awards:)

So yah, that's my exciting news for the day!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.