Z SoccerChic9: Just to say...
Sunday, March 20, 2005
I've had a crazy weekend, but that is cool. Hung with my sister, watched Kate and Lepold with a friend (we need more guys like that in our world:), won a volleyball tournament without losing a game, went to a praise evening - saw people, hung with a bunch of my cousins and friends - kicked some butt in cards, had a good talk with some people at church, thanking God for friends.

I have four more days left of class - awesome huh. Extra long weekend this week cause Good Friday and Easter Monday. Though I am working Monday - but that is all good. Then finals (grrrrrr - not looking forward to that) then my two week placement - which cross our fingers hopefully results in a job!! And then it's the real world and I have to act all grown up - that could be odd:)

My awards ceremony is this week - could be interesting to say the least. Hopefully I don't trip or something as I walk up to the podium - oh that would be so funny - but not really at the same time. One of those things you laugh over later!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.