Z SoccerChic9: Can't A Girl Go Out
Thursday, April 07, 2005
It's Tuesday night (well not tonight - but it was), I am happy cause this means I only have to work one job - I can come home after my placement and I have the evening to myself - rah rah. I get home, only to discover that my work has called me in because they are having computer difficulties.

Now, I know this is making no sense, so I will explain. I am working two jobs right now - my placement which is a two week thing in a law office - it's part of my schooling. And my "normal" job which is at a Chiropractor's office. So, I go to my placement during the day and then squeze my other job around it. It works out good on paper - I make extra money, I work more hours - I have no time to get into trouble - or something like that.

Anyhow, back to Tuesday. So, I am in my grubbies, hair isn't done, make-up is a thing of the past. But, I decide to head out - it's Tuesday and no one is at the office so we are all good. Besides, if you go out without make up doesn't that give you bonus points and make you self-confident or something - unless that or something is stupid:) I haven't quite decided yet.

I arrive at the office only to find out that my boss' husband and son are there. Grrrr. I am hoping while I am talking to him about my life's story (or something equally boring and long) that he isn't noticing the fact that my clothes don't match and my hair is everywhere but on my head.

FInally, I am able to take off from the office - only one more stop and I am homefree. I Just have to stop at Fortinos to grab a few things for my mom. No. problem - it's only a two minute trip. Wrong, I think I ran into everyone I have ever known or plan to know. Seriously, I ran into girls from my school, a ton of clients from my work (okay, more like four sets of them), friends of my family - the whole nine yards.

The moral of this story - don't go out looking horrible and expecting to see no one - it goes against' Newton's law - or something like that.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.