Z SoccerChic9: It's 11:30ish....
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
I really should be sleeping because I've gotta work tomorrow - but I can't. I'm all wound up into a tight ball, which is making me think I might just explode one of these days. What a sight that would be:)

I'm at a crossroad in my life right now, one of those awkward inbetween stages. You know those half-breaths that leave you feeling like something is missing. It's one of those times. I start my new job in two weeks, and despite wanting to be spending this inbetween time relaxing and just kickin back - that hasn't been happening so much. I am working part-time, and between that, the extra stuff in my life, tying up lose ends at Mohawk and other places - I haven't had much time to really relax - and yet way too much time to think.

I am looking forward to working full-time, plus my other job, coaching soccer, playing soccer, plus all the other things I do. I just need a whole lot of being busy right now.

I'm missing playing Go tonight - it was a good game, I need to pull it out and teach someone how to play it.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.