Z SoccerChic9: Life...or something like it.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
I am grumpy today, actually I've been grumpy all week, yet I can't seem to shake it. Though, my grumpy mood was broken by going out for coffee with Sarah tonight. You know, everytime I walk into Starbucks, I feel like I am coming home after a long journey - sad huh:) There are a million memories in that place, a whole lot of good times there. While we were there we happened to run into Nick and Gus - which was cool and resulted in some lively discussion on what the name should be for the praise band thingy. Haaa, it makes me laugh.

So, I've been craving a coke all day - but since Andy's work is right by my Tim Hortans, I can't really go there anymore if I don't want to run into him. So, tonight, after coffee with my friends, I went to Tim Hortans, ordered a coke and a blueberry muffin (yah, I can feel the calories clinging to my hips:) And I sat in a corner, pulled out my sketch pad and wrote some poetry for over an hour. It was good - cause I haven't done that for a long time.

I can't sleep tonight, I haven't been able to sleep for a very long time - it's weird.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.