Z SoccerChic9: Exposing Weakness.
Sunday, May 01, 2005
I have this slight problem, I hate appearing weak. I like my life to be all in control, I like controlling things, and knowing what's happening. But, God has been seeing this attitude as a problem in my life, and slowly stripping everything away and exposing my weakness. As some of you already know, I've been having a really rough time this past week, a lot of things have come to a head and it's been really hard to work through them. So, I am asking you for your prayers for me right now, that I will be able to shake this feeling of depression and focus on God. I just really feel like I am in a battle with Satan, and I don't feel like I have the strength to defeat him. So yah, prayers are appreciated!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.