Z SoccerChic9: It's after 5:00 in the morning....
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
and I'm not exactly tierd - not really at all. I should be in bed trying to sleep anyways - but I'm not, cause tomorrow I have nothing pressing on and I will sleep in or something equally exciting. Sometimes you just gotta shake things up a little otherwise life becomes a formula, and it's when you have a formula that you miss the little things, and in missing those, you miss out on life.

I watched Blue Crush tonight - I really need to learn how to surf. Also watched Oceans 12 tonight - that is a brilliant movie - I say better then the first one by far. Now, you might disagree with me - but I thought it was well worth the watch - and it takes a little to impress me with a movie. So, if you haven't seen it, you should.

I don't think anything intelligent comes out of my mouth after 10:00 at night - but I'm just sayin - today, when you wake up and face the world, as scary as it may be, tell someone that you love them. Life passes too quickly, things change and pass, familiarity fades - don't let it pass you by. Tomorrow might be too late, so use every opportunity that you have and really appreciate the people around you, your friends, family, loved ones - cause they won't always be here - and it would be a shame it they didn't know how you honestly feel.

You know what, I'm thinking I might catch a sunrise this morning if I stay up a little longer. I just might grab my duvet, sit on the front porch with my poetry - and watch the morning begin. I wish you were here to watch it with me - but then again, you are sleeping, oblivious to this world painted by night's passing and morning's waking.

Sleep well folks - I will think of you fondly:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.