Z SoccerChic9: It's finally happened...
Friday, May 18, 2007
I came home the other day. The sun was shinning, the birds were chirping...I almost expected a rainbow to pop out of the clear sky, and a parade to come down the street. Everything is sunshine and roses, the kind without thorns; or at least I thought.

You see, I have this habit, I get home from work...get out of my car...and go and check my mail box. Most days I'm somewhat disapointed, as it is completely empty, almost as if mocking me. However, on that particular day, I noticed there was mail, and I got a huge grin on my face. I mean, it's this perfect day, I don't have a care in the world...and now I have mail. What more could a girl want.

It was one letter, and as I picked it up, I realized in shock and horror that it had finally happened. There, printed boldly and brazenly across the envelope was the words "STILL SINGLE - WE WANT TO HELP" in bright big type. I realed back in shock, they had found me I realized.

You see, I had let down my guard. A week earlier I had gone to the grocery store, in grubby Saturday clothes, and bought one tub of ice cream, and they knew. They just knew I was single, and so they reported me. And now, the world is trying to fix me, like I have some kind of horrible disease. I may look like I'm okay...but deep down I'm crying...my cover has been blown. I am currently looking for a new residence in a different country. I've also booked plastic surgery.

Labels: ,

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.