Z SoccerChic9: Mom for a weekend
Saturday, March 24, 2007
It is presently before 8:00 on a Saturday morning, and I have already been awaken by a 2-year-old who wanted to get up, taken two brothers to a 6:00 hockey game, fed and took care of the two-year-old, answered a million why questions by the same two-year-old and showered. This is the life of being a substitute mom for a weekend.

It is at times like this, that you realize how much your own mother did for you, and how much patience she really has. Suddenly I have a new respect for her, and at the same time I question my ability to ever parent children. Do you learn patience, or do some people have it and others don't? I'm hoping you learn it, because otherwise if I ever have children, they are going to be in so much trouble.

On an exciting note, between cleaning, helping children complete their Sunday school, running after various children, and all the other tasks that substitute moms have to do - I am planning on paintballing. It should be some good times. Don't worry, I won't be making the kids run around and trying to shoot them, I don't have patience, but I'm not that on the edge :)

Have a great Saturday folks - I am imagining that the entire world is still sleeping!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.