Z SoccerChic9: Changes...
Thursday, February 22, 2007
For some reason, February has been a brutal month, as far as people going through tough things in their life. I think our youth pastor Aaron was right, when he told us to watch out for each other especially this month, as it is known as the worst month for depression and things of that nature. It's been a rough month, not because I am going through junk, but because it seems like all my friends are. These are the times that you wish you could take everyone's pain away and keep to to yourself. I hate seeing people have to go through junk in their life, and being unable to stop it for them.

On a more upbeat note...I went to the auto show last weekend, man, I added about 12 cars to my most wanted list. Seriously, I needed a mop with me to get rid of all the drool. I hopefully should have pics up soon...and then you can all see what you missed :)


On a side note, I dyed my hair..so the ditzy skunk blonde is gone now (pics on my flickr account). It's al ittle more red then I thought it was going to be, but hey...red is something new, so we'll see how much fun red heads have!

Labels: ,

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.