Z SoccerChic9: Even when I don't feel it...
Friday, February 16, 2007



I trust God exists.

As I most likely mentioned before, Travis (pictured above) is a friend of mine from Alberta. This summer he was in a car accident, and was paralyzed for life.

Thursday night I found out that he was intensive care with no brain activity. They figured he had over dosed on drugs.

He passed away Friday.

Please pray for the family and friends involved. It's extremely tough, because these are the times you ask yourself, what if I had made one more phone call, hung out one more time, or wrote one more card.

It's hard being here, and not there right now.

How quickly life changes, and your priorities, which seemed so important five minutes ago, seem non-existent now.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.