Z SoccerChic9: She moves...
Monday, February 12, 2007

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I managed to get my couch into my livingroom. After much pushing, laughing at myself, and almost knocking my house down, my new couch is now displayed within my living room walls. It may never leave, after the effort it took to get it into the room. But I must say, the room looks more cozy now that I managed to convince it to come in.

Now, the picture isn't very good, and I still have some furniture to move around, so it's messy...but at least you can kind of see my couch :)

Wednesday we are having a girl's valentines day party...it's going to be quite the blast...I believe I gained five pounds just planning the chocolate fondu and fountain with cheesecake and fruit. Yum.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.