Z SoccerChic9: Warm water at last...
Monday, January 22, 2007
Well, we're back from sno-camp, and those 3 approx. hours of sleep each night are starting to show this morning :). I must say it was nice sleeping in my bed last night, and having warm water again. Nothing like crowding 13 girls into a room slightly larger then a hotel room with one bathroom. Makes life interesting to say the least - though I am happy to report that no one killed anyone else.

The weather was defiantly suited for sno-camp. It all started with some insane whiteout conditions in Barrie. This lady was driving, decided it scared her too much so she stopped her car in the middle of the highway and these whiteout conditions and jumped out crying. We all almost ploughed into her...and I was embarrassed on behalf of my gender. We ended up having to call the cops, because she was so upset she would not move her car. Up at MBC it was about -25 with a lot of snow - so we definitely got our winter wishes!!

I played some awesome volleyball and soccer on Saturday...good times. Though I do believe like every one showed up for the volleyball tournament, there were so many teams entered, it was crazy. The soccer on the other hand, was some of the best I've played, especially recreationally.

The food as always was good...and the speaker and worship team were very inspiring.

So yes - good times all around. I'm now going through people withdrawal.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.