Z SoccerChic9: Yesterday I realized...
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
that I talk to myself, on quite a regular basis actually. The scary part is, more and more I am realizing it is not just internal conversations, but rather me talking out loud to myself. For example, this happened yesterday at Wal-Mart

Me standing in the garbage pail isle while trying to decide what garbage pail to buy for my kitchen.

Hmmm, I kind of want a silver garbage pail; it seems much more sophisticated somehow.

Silly it's a kitchen, who cares about sophistication. Besides, you'll have to clean the outside all the time because there will be marks on it.

Sure, but I really could stand to be more sophisticated.

Hahaha, there's a joke for you - Mary sophisticated.

I think I want the big one with the lid

Yeah, but $20 for a pail to hold your junk - that seems ridiculous

Yeah, I suppose that's true - but then when people come over, I could be like "Hey, look at my really nice $20 garbage pail with a lid - and cursive writing - that's a nice feature"

Hey, you just said that in a Brian Reagan voice.

I know, but he so totally cracks me up, I can't help it.

I really should get the cute little fat one.

Hahah, you're little and fat, why don't you just put a garbage bag in your mouth.

Did you just burn me?

Heck yes I did (muffles a laugh).

Okay, that's it - we're getting the fat white one...you're embarrassing me.

Oh, whatever - you're the one talking out loud.

See, I really am going mental - I'm having conversations with my self, out loud, in Wal-Mart. I am making myself laugh - this can't be healthy :)

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.