Z SoccerChic9: Things I am thankful for...
Monday, January 15, 2007
1) That I have a carport, so all the ice rain we received this morning I didn't have to scrape off my car!

2) That all the insane drivers in this weather decided to stay home this morning for my drive to work!

3) The fact that I can call Nicole and she doesn't get charged on her cell for incoming calls. I tell you - the pizza arm idea was still the best - though living on couches is pulling a close second!

4) That when my car slid out of my parking spot because of the ice this morning after I parked it and went into to work - no one hit it.

5) That God has put some really awesome friends into my life, who continue to encourage me to press on despite the tough times.

6) That God really convicted me last night during the Bible study on forgiveness.

7) The awesome lunch I just ate and didn't have to cook cause my mom spoils me :)

8) That I get to go paintballing on the 27th and to snow camp this weekend at MBC!!

9) The new adventures and possibilities that line my near future

10) Because despite all the junk - life is pretty awesome, and I'm glad I'm living it!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.