Z SoccerChic9: I was such a wuss...
Friday, January 05, 2007
Okay, so when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I thought it hurt bad. I complained about the pain and the fact that all I wanted to do was sleep forever. Jello just got her wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday, and she is so sick. She hasn't been able to keep anything down, even water...her pain is through the roof, and her mom almost took her to the hospital last night. Suddenly I feel like a big huge wuss, because my pain was nothing compared to what she was going through. Poor Jello. Also, her dentist is a horrible horrible person, he wouldn't even give her Tylenol 3's. I think he never had his wisdom teeth pulled out.

I had a chance to spend most of yesterday with my friend Heather who is expecting and due in February. I am so excited for her, and I really really hope it's a girl, as she has three boys already. We went shopping for baby stuff...wow is that stuff expensive, but oh so cute. It's a good thing I don't have a child, or I would be buying everything! Although, hanging out with her made me want to come down here in February for when she has the baby and stay with her to help out, she'll have her hands full with the boys and a new baby!

Labels: ,

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.