Z SoccerChic9: I think I killed Nicole...
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
A wise woman once said "Medicine Hat is a black hole." It is completely true, and even though it's only been three months, I decided to surprise a few people by coming to The Hat for the holidays. So, Christmas day was spent on various airplanes anticipating various people's faces when they saw me.

Of course, Nicole's surprised face totally did not disapoint....I think she had a heart attack when she walked into Jello's house and saw me, it was pretty awesome.

Of course, us girls hanging out....sides hurting from so much laughing, oh my goodness, it's been way to long! I now officially can't wait for New Year's, as I'll be hanging out with a bunch of friends and people that I love. I have not had a good New Year's for like....I don't know....ever. The last few years have been spent with people I didn't really know, at parties that kinda sucked...so I'm looking forward to this year!!

Another awesome thing, is that it is not -40 here right now...which is totally okay by me, even if we don't have snow for the holidays. It was snowing a bit last night, so that was pretty cool!

Not sure if I am going to make any New Year's resolutions this year....we'll have to see.

Anyhow, hope everyone is having some awesome holidays!! Though I am quite sure at this point that they can't top mine!!

Labels: ,

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.