Z SoccerChic9: I want a hamburger and fries...
Saturday, December 09, 2006
But, instead I have to eat jello (not my friend Jello...the red kind)....and drink flat sprite...it's very sad. Hopefully I'll lose 20 pounds or something....but isn't there a way to eat a hamburger in a liquid form without it tasting disgusting?

On a happy note, the internet is finally working again...this crazy weather had it shut down from like 4:00 yesterday afternoon till 10:00 this morning. Insane. And, in a few hours Sports Saturday starts...and I'm hoping it's not curling:)

For all those of you who have yet to get their wisdom teeth out...don't ever miss taking your drugs...it will be a very sad half an hour for you before the next drugs kick in.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.