Z SoccerChic9: The most awesome thing ever...
Friday, December 01, 2006
Well, maybe not ever, but it's pretty close. I woke up to an e-mail this morning from Scott, he had sent me a Monk-e-Mail, which of course made me kill myself laughing. So, I decided to send you all a monk-e-mail, because I love you, and more importantly, I am now addicted to these things. So, this link is me, at work, with my princess crown, because that is what I am...a beautiful, beautiful princess :)

My monk-e-mail message to you Link(click)


If you want to make your own monk-e-mail, which of course you do, because it's so totally awesome!!

monk-e-mail Link

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.