Z SoccerChic9: Good Morning...
Monday, November 27, 2006
Do you know that we have squeegee people in London, who crouch besides light posts, and then when you least expect it jump out wanting to clean your window. I mean, I've seen these people in Ecuador and Mexico, but not London...I didn't even know it was legal. Then again, it could be completely not legal and they do it anyways.

You know what makes me smile: Opening up the fridge and seeing roast, turkey, potatoes, pie...and so forth. I think my fridge is going to have a mental breakdown because it's not sure how to keep so much food cold.

I got to talk to Jello last night...can I just say, "It's been way to long." She had a wonderful trip, is now a seasoned traveller with friends all over the world (I'm going to have to cash in on that benefit:).

Anyhow, crazy day for me...hope everyone enjoys their Monday...quote for the day:

"Relationships don't thrive because the guilty are punished, but because the innocent are merciful."

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.