Z SoccerChic9: Friday...
Friday, November 24, 2006
Everyone can now release the deep breath they've been holding all weekend, because it's Friday, and the weekend is upon us. I am still craving turkey, and that hasn't let up (I am blaming it on the American Thanksgiving which was yesterday). I had a dream last night from the past...I find these dreams always make you wake up, scrunch your face as you wonder, "Why did I dream that," and then hope that dreams are not a reflection of what you're thinking.

I'm going home this weekend...to do some christmas decorating, and chill out while not having to cook. Maybe I can convince my mom to make a turkey!!

On a really exciting note: JELLO IS HOME FROM HER MISSION TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am definately so excited, I can't wait to see her, and have a like five hour phone conversation with her to catch up on everything that's happened in the last 2+ months. Unfortunately, I am not home until Saturday night, so I won't get to talk to her right away....sniff sniff.

Anyhow, the office is completely empty as various people have vanished into thin air. I'm about to start my day. Enjoy the weekend folks!!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.