Z SoccerChic9: Yay Tuesday...
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Happy Things:

1) I have my own personal assistant at work, and she started today. Yippee....I can actually get some of my stuff done, and hopefully eventually not have to work insane overtime hours. Maybe even get a vacation....oooo the wonder of it all.

2) I scored tonight. Which may not seem like a big deal, but it means the ball hog boys are passing to me cause it's all about proving yourself to some guys...and the guys are my team are those type of guys.

3) Work paid for lunch today...which is always a bonus. Though Kelsey's service was rather slow...I guess I sound like a snob, but it bothers me when the waitress doesn't get me a refill and assumes that me slurping air with loud noises means I love sucking air through a straw. Other then that though, she was great.

4) I started thinking about christmas. Note, the keyword is thinking...by the time Christmas Eve rolls around, I may be doing some actual shopping.

5) I want to make a turkey. I don't know why. I know that sounds domestic...but yeah, I'm craving turkey.

6) Max Lucado wrote a great chapter on God's Gracious Anger:

"The loss of myster has led to the loss of majesty.
THe more we know, the less we believe.
No wonder there is no wonder.
We think we've figured it all out.
Strange, don't you think?
Knowledge of the workings shouldn't negate wonder.
Knowledge should stir wonder.
Who has more reason to worship than the
astronomer who has seen the stars?
Than the surgeon who has held a heart?
Than the oceanographer who has pondered the depths?

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.