Z SoccerChic9: I found people...
Sunday, November 12, 2006
So, last night I was invited by Derek (one of the College and Career people from the church I am attending) to hang out with some people. So, I decided to take him up on the offer...due to the fact that I didn't really have anything on and hey, meeting people in London...that's cool. I had a fun night, it was a game's night at this girl's house...along with watching the hockey game of course.

As a result, I've been invited to their Christmas party, their new year's party, another College and Career group (which I'm attending tonight) and C & C weekend up at MBC. So yeah...I found people, which is really cool!!

On random news...I got an answering machine, so once I have that hooked up....hey you can leave me messages since I never answer the phone :)

I've also updated my flickr account (see photos link on the sidebar) wiht some new pics from the past month or so.

I have this next week off work, though since I've already been called a few times and sent numerous e-mails...I'll most likely end up going in this week. Ah well, keeps my mind from thinking...which has proved to be devestating most days :)

Labels: ,

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.