Z SoccerChic9: Good Morning Friday...
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Today is Friday (in my new work week world) which of course makes me very excited because I am almost done work for the week (in my pretend work week world). Last night I played a brutal game of soccer. There were only two of us girls (there has to be two girls on the field at all times) and so I had to play the whole game straight...in indoor soccer that is pretty much a recipe for a heart attack. I also got pushed around last night, and now have a very large rug burn type injury on my leg. But, at least I have a mark...nothing like going through pain and having nothing to show for it.

Today the weather is suppose to hit 13, which is absolutely fabulous...because, it is November, and I can run around in a t-shirt if I really want.

Anyhow, back to the grind of another day. Enjoy your Friday people!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.