Z SoccerChic9: I am easily amused.
Friday, November 24, 2006
I have come to the conclusion (after much thought and debate of course) that I am very easily amused. I believe I may be a five-year-old trapped in a twenty-year-old body. Which is kind of weird, in a rather disturbing type of way.

You see, I had an odd type of morbid humour. Now, this humour type has gotten me into warm water at times. The other day I was driving to Bible study with this guy named Derek (since we both live on the same side of the city), and he told me this story in which something died...and I laughed. I tried not to, I promise...but I couldn't help it. My reasoning is...if you don't laugh, then you'll cry...so I laugh. He kind of looked at me weird...and then scrunched himself up against the door as if he was trying to get away from me...I have no idea why.

The other day, I bought Steve a pink frilly birthday card with a kitten on the front wearing a crown...that said something along the lines of "Happy birthday to a beautiful princess." And it made me laugh...because who does that...who sends a little girl card to a grown man for his birthday?

The video links I posted the other day on my blog...then one with the kid falling out of the roller coaster ride. I can't stop laughing when I watch that...it's not even that funny but it just cracks me up...I laugh until I can't breathe, and then I laugh some more.

Of course, the person I blame for my odd sense of humour is my dad...we both do this thing where someone will be talking, and we imagine something happening...and suddenly we're having an impossible time keeping a straight face. Or, someone tells a joke, we start laughing...and then we can't stop. We get mad at ourselves, try to control it...but we can't. It get's quite embaressing sometimes.

So yeah...I am easily amused.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.