Z SoccerChic9: A sad day in my young life.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
I think I am getting sick. Yes, that is correct...sick. My throat is all scratchy this morning, and my eyes are almost lost behind the big blue bags underneath them. It's like slits of brown across my face. I feel tired...I want to crawl into my warm bed, with my feather duvet and just sleep for many days while eating toast with butter and sugar on top and drinking sprite (or whatever it is that you drink when you're sick).

On an exciting note...and don't let the bagged look fool you...I get to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight. I am told it is something you should not miss, and your life is incomplete without. I have to sadly admit I have never really even heard of them up until about a month ago. So, should be some good times happening in Toronto tonight. That's if my sick head doesn't fall off first, which would be kind of awkward, because it scares people when you sit beside them and hold your head up with your hands so your head can see the stage.

I have realized once again, that I am a very sarcastic person. Kevin used to tell me that I was the most sarcastic person he'd met. I think I've toned it down a bit over the years...with all my incredible maturity and stuff (lol)...but still...Mary is very sarcastic. Mary is also sick, and Mary wants to go home and sleep.

Apparently talking about yourself in third person means you are cocky...hmmm, apparently Mary is a sick cocky abouttoattendtheSiberianOrchestra girl.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.