Z SoccerChic9: The world is a crazy place.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
I was suppose to have my wisdom teeth out a few weekends ago, but my insurance hadn't approved my treatment plan, so I had to cancel. Now, my insurance monies run out at the end of December, so I was hoping to get the wisdom teeth done before then. I called my insurance company today, and they told me they had approved the treatment plan, so I called my mom to see if the dentist had any appointments before the end of December, and sure enough...all four impacted wisdom teeth are coming out tomorrow morning at 7:30.

I believe this is the part where you get to make fun of my chipmunk face, and laugh when I can't eat anything.

In a week, hopefully I'll be the one laughing because I lost a ton of weight and my wisdom teeth are gone forever, meaning I won't have to ever do this again.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.