Z SoccerChic9: You just never know...
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
This morning on my drive to work, I thought of a story I once read, about a boy who was walking home from school, and he dropped all his books. This random guy who went to the same school walked by and helped picked up his books, and then hung out with him. Years later, when they graduated, the boy who had dropped his books wrote to his now friend and said "I was planning on going home and killing myself that day, that is why I had so many books, because you helped me and became my friend, I didn't."

Sometimes, you never know how God is using you, even when you feel that He isn't in the least. Don't forget that, you may have saved a life last night, and you had no idea.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.