Z SoccerChic9: Dreams...
Thursday, December 14, 2006
I keep having these very odd, and very vivid dreams. At first I was blaming it on the drugs, but now I am convinced that I'm just really messed in the head :) Do you ever have it where you wake and and pray "Please let dreams not be a result of a thought you were thinking and you just had no idea?" I've been doing that a lot..."Please let these dreams be just random things that have nothing to do with what I think."

I painted last night...somehow painting a brand new canvas just calms me right down and gets rid of all the stress. It's awesome, cept my house is going to overflow with a bajillion canvas...what is the plural for canvas? Canvi?

Anyhow, I'm eating red jello for my breakfast/lunch. I should have a major mouth surgery every christmas holiday...might keep off the extra pounds that just want to sneak in.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.