Z SoccerChic9: Change...
Monday, December 18, 2006
I had my hair dyed this past weekend...ended up being more chunks of blonde on the top, as opposed to strips of carmel...but I like the under colour, which is like a dark chocolate brown. I guess I'll find out if blonde's have more fun!

I also got a sub installed into my car, now it shakes when there is good bass in a song, which of course makes me happy!! Though, my car may not be to excited about the development, which now rattles it on a regular occasion!

I started my christmas shopping on Saturday - I figure I am ahead of schedule, since it gave me a week head start (my family opens gifts this Friday). So, perhaps I am becoming a more organized person.

Currently listening to: Snow Patrol's song - Run. It makes me sad.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.