Z SoccerChic9: Back to snowy Ontario...
Thursday, January 11, 2007
So...despite the prayers for the blizzard to be so bad I couldn't fly...I was able to get to the airport. Though, there was some pretty nice whiteout conditions, but Jello is an amazing driver, and she just used her super powers to float right above the snow!

Both of my flights were delayed today, and of course that is when I had an emergency call from work, which I had to juggle between running from one flight to the next. Nothing quite as professional as yelling on a cell phone above the plane announcers to a client.

There is snow here, for like the first time...of course just in time for my arrival. I do believe my feet and hands are still frozen now. I made the mistake of going to my sister's hockey game as soon as I got out of the airport, and the arena was freezing to say the least.

On a slightly sad note, my car died. Well, it was fine...my mom picked me up from the airport...we drove it for a while, put gas in it, and then she went to start it and it was completely dead. Thankfully it is just a battery...because car shopping in the winter sucks:)

Anyhow, I'm running on Alberta time, which means I am going to be dead tomorrow at this rate. I hope everyone is enjoying the snow!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.