Z SoccerChic9: Ten things you may not know about me.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Yeah, so apparently I have some odd things about me - which I think is completely crazy of course :D But...I thought I'd put some of them down, just so you could make fun of me...or share your own weird quirks.

1) When I say "The other day" it could mean up to three years ago

2) I always eat my pudding cups without a spoon - even if there is a spoon nearby. The goal is to see how much you can eat, before you get it on your nose, and if you can finish the entire container without using your finger.

3) I put butter on my peanut butter and jam sandwhiches - which apparently is odd (though I totally don't think so).

4) I hate drinking milk in anything but a glass cup.

5) I can't say the words: Linoleum or Suspenders without messing up. Unless I make you say it first really slow about five times and I concentrate.

6) The two foods I could not live without - are butter and salt.

7) I HATE packing with a passion (okay, you most likely know that already)

8) Even if it is the middle of the summer and scorching hot - I always sleep with my duvet. I can't fall asleep without blankets.

9) When I was about 8, my aunt made a carrot cake for my birthday. I threw it up violently - and to this very day, I have not eaten carrot cake - just the thought makes me want to get sick.

10) I have conversations with myself - especially when I'm working out at the gym. I get mad at myself - and tell myself to push harder. I think it scares the people beside me.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.