Z SoccerChic9: It's officially winter...
Monday, February 05, 2007
My car grumbled this morning when I started her up, and I was told it's something like -20 but -30 with the wind chill or something when I walked into work this morning and said "Can I please have global warming back." I am currently wrapped up in two sweaters hoping that I don't die of hypothermia, and attempting to keep my limbs moving at all times, or they just might freeze and break off.

I had a great weekend...in which I actually made it to the gym a few times (perhaps my dedications is finally kicking in), hung out with some great people and got to sleep in...so in my books, a perfect weekend!!

On a side note...someone stole my tire gauge thing out of my car...and I think my tires may be soft. So...I need to make a trip to Canadian Tire...oh, and I think I should buy some power tools, cause that would be really cool to have sitting around :)

Try not to freeze people...

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.