Z SoccerChic9: Big plans for this year.
Monday, February 26, 2007
So, I have a few things I want to do this year, and I'm hoping I actually do all or at least most of these things, just because why not...it's gonna be a good year!

1) Go and learn how to surf...either in California or B.C.

2) Go white water rafting...hopefully in Ottawa for the Canada Day long weekend

3) Ride on the VIA Rail...hopefully to Ottawa when I go white water rafting :)

4) Go camping

5) Go snow camping, and rough it!

6) Go sky diving - though I will need someone to push me out of the plane!

7) Go snorkeling with Nick...off some wrecks somewhere

8) Go to Europe with Jello...

9) Go on at least one road trip...Cedar Point anyone?

10) Run at least one 5k, and complete a triathalon!

So, what are your plans for the year?

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.