Z SoccerChic9: Cross this one off the list...
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
I discovered last night, that my life's calling is not to be a badminton player. I didn't realize I could suck so bad at something, but last night definately proved it. I think all the people were secretly filming me and killing themselves laughing afterwards over pizza. I mean, I'd go to play on a court, and the entire court would clear...I thought it was because they were scared of my killer serve...but I don't think that was it. Thankfully a few people put up with me on their team, though I do believe it was out of pity and compassion. It was after all at a church, so I think they felt obligated to put up with the horrible new girl who couldn't hit a birdie if her life depended on it. I am sure they will all get a better place in heaven because of it!

But...I definately had fun...and I now realize that I need to play badminton more often, as to save myself the embaressment of last night :) At least I can now cross one thing off my career list!

I was thinking today, while driving to work - it would suck to get into an accident with a blood truck. I mean, could you imagine...you slam into the side of a blood truck, and suddenly blood is everywhere, and you don't even know if it's yours.

So yeah, avoid those blood trucks people!!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.