Z SoccerChic9: Touchdown....
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Thankfully my flight back from Alberta to London went much smoother then my flight down to Alberta. I must say that I already miss Alberta of course, though it is nice to sleep in my own bed again, even if it is for only three nights before I leave again to my next conference. You know that fight with my suitcase of last time.....I have a bad feeling about it happening again.

The awesome thing, is that thanksgiving is coming up very shortly.....which means cottage time, I can't wait. I absolutely love thanksgiving, it's my favourite holiday!!

Could you imagine having 16 children? There is this family that has 16, they also have a t.v. show......crazy.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.