Z SoccerChic9: Nashville....the home of hot accents
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I walked off the plane to be greeted by a sea of accents, which makes me think I should move to Australia or some place overflowing with accents. Though, I must admit it is weird when they look at me wierdly (new word in my language) because I have an accent here. I sometimes wonder what I sound like to them.

So, this packing thing is not getting any easier. Last night I pretty much had to sit on my suitcase to get it closed, gah. You would think I'd be a pro at this by now, apparently not. Nothing like being at the airport before 5:00 in the morning. I definately got to the hotel and crashed for two hours sideways on my king size bed (I love king sized beds)!!

Tonight I am going to the seventh president's house (Andrew Jackson). It is part of th econference I am attending. Should be interesting.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.