Z SoccerChic9: It feels like Friday....
Monday, September 25, 2006
and it is only Monday....there is no way that can be a good thing :) I am at work, still, and I am not really sure why. I mean, I have a lot of work to do considering I am only back for two days in the office, but I am hitting a supper time lapse. I think the thought of going to the gym after slacking off for a week and a half, and going home after that to pack is not exactly doing anything for my enthusism levels.

I missed a big law thing that I was invited to since I was gone, which I am kind of disapointed over - oh well, hopefully there will be more opportunities in the near future.

Also, I had sex-in-a-pan the other day at Jello's house. Before you get all worried and start preaching sermons to me about how wrong that is, and also how uncomfortable, please let me assure you that it is a dessert. Though, I must say that we had the pastor and his wife over, and the phone conversation inviting them was quite amusing to say the least. I also think I must be very sheltered, because that was the first time I had ever even heard of the dessert, let alone taste it. Let me just say....it lives up to it's name, and I can now become a nun!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.