Z SoccerChic9: I'm sick of being sick...
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Yes, it's almost been a week and this stupid head cold thingy is not gone. On a happy note though, my head has not exploded and my jeans are lose!

This weekend is thanksgiving, and I must say, it is my most favourite holiday - I don't know why, other than I love going up north and eating the great food. Every year, for the past 7 years or so, my family has gone up north to MBC for the long weekend. We hang around, go on hay rides, hear great speakers, sometimes go swimming and then almost die of hypothermia, eat amazing food, see real stars (yah, we're city folk), sometimes we see the northern lights, take pictures of the fall colours like they're going out of style, and just chill. It is so freakin beautiful up there, and the food, did I mention the food - it's world-class!!

On a happy note, I may be the next judge in the supreme court - considering Bush's recent nominee and all. I figure with my two-year course at college for Office Adminstration - Legal, I have a really good chance of being the next Judge and all - it's so great, I won't even have to go back to school!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.