Z SoccerChic9: I'm sick...
Friday, September 30, 2005
not like the normal "she's lost her marbles messed in the head", more like an extreme head cold that is making me feel like I must be dying, and quite sure that my head may just fall off any moment. On an amusing note though, my new voice that came with the sickness is quite funny to say the least - I could make any grown man cry at the beauty of it's depth. However, I have a soccer tournament to play in tomorrow, and stuffy heads and gruff voices don't really cut the deal. So, I've been resting up, eating lots of drugs - which lends to a happy go lucky effect, despite the fact that my head may blow any second. I've also resorted to sleeping in, listening to music, and ocassionaly trying to deter my pain by watching gory dvd's - such as CSI season something.

I can only watch CSI though if someone is with me and the lights are all on, otherwise I get a little frightened and nighmares result from seeing decapitated people and dead bodies. I would love to be a detective or something, but the blood and guts would get to me, after like 5 seconds, so I ruled that off my to be list, which is gettign shorter and shorter as we speak, due to the high levels of blood and guts involved in most office jobs.

I've also figured out that better you become at pretending you at dying, the more attention you get, that is as long as you don't overdo the entire acting thing. I say this as my newspaper sits beside me, my drugs and drinks within arms reach and a little child running around to get me another pillow or something:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.