Z SoccerChic9: Wakestock
Sunday, August 14, 2005
This is where my Saturday was spent, and I must say, it was quite worth it. There were things done on wakeboards that should not be humanly possible, but they apparently are. It was quite crazy and insane, and by the end of the day I was, along with the rest of the guys, proclaiming "Sick" everytime there was some crazy stunt. I also got enough hair gel, axe shower gel (even though I'm not a guy), juicy fruit gum, and other such truck to last me about five years:)

I took Bep, Caleb and Calvin, we had a lot of fun hanging out together - there where also a bunch of our friends there, mostly guys, but it was a lot of fun. I must say, Mr. Borgdorff, Mr. Hamstra, and Mr. Brouwer are quite funny at such events and had me in shock and stiches a few times:)

After we had tierd ourselves out at this event, we headed down to the Marche and had ourselves some good food. Also, I embaressed my siblings as once again, me on lack of sleep and too much coke has this slight problem where I cannot stop laughing - and Calvin had me doubled over and crying. He was having a blast - Caleb laughed, and Bep hid under the table. It's all good though.

On the way home, Calvin had too much candy and we had some crazy reactions from cars on the highway.

Good times!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.