Z SoccerChic9: Engagement parties, crying clients, and coke
Friday, July 15, 2005
that was my day - oh and add to that getting off of work at 3:00 this afternoon cause Ellen was happy with the work that was accomplished. Which was awesome, cause I wasn't feeling 100% and it was a Friday afternoon - it's all good, well besides the crying cilent, but I managed to calm her down and work with her - so it was all good.

My cousin's engagement party tonight - parties are still wierd without my grandfather, it's odd. It just doesn't feel like a party without him there - I wonder when that will pass. On another note, my cousin just got engaged, and they're planning the wedding for October. I approve of the choice, cause October is a nice time for a wedding - the colours and all, and not so hot!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.