Z SoccerChic9: Thursday
Thursday, June 30, 2005
So, we have this unspoken process at our office - it involves the day before holidays. Now, this rule hasn't been set in stone, but it's one of those pretty much given - though not given enough to be a policy. Pretty much the day before a holiday weekend, we get off at about 2:00 the day before - which is like really awesome, considering we already have an extra day added to our weekend.

Well, I have yet to experience one of those blessings. The last holiday I ended up being one of the only people who stayed late - this holiday looked like I actually was going to get out of the office by 3:00. I was excited, shopping plans (yah, I'm a girl whose got her priorities straight:), and such - however, no such luck. I ended up working my lunch break - due to a client being booked during my lunch - and then never showing up during that time - that's okay though. Cept I didn't get out of the office till 6:30 due to me being stuck with a client crisis - and it had me spending almost three hours trying to calm them down and such. It was a little frustrating - but I watched a good movie tonight, had a coke, and just came in from a run and practicing my soccer. Awesome - now it's good movie, a great book, and some Brandy. And life rotates on it's axis again!

Enjoy your long weekend - drive safely and don't drink too much:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.