Z SoccerChic9: This is life....
Sunday, June 05, 2005
"Mary, graduating with honours", those were the words I heard as the piano and bag pipe played in the background, the crowd politely clapped, and a few random people screamed loudly. I didn't really hear the words, see the crowd, or notice the moments intertwined with this moment - rather I was lost in my own thought pattern, the one involving the long, somewhat hard road to get to this point. The trail leading up to this moment in which I was pronounced an official graduate of Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology. It was brief, my time at Mohawk, only a full year really - but I worked hard while here, dedicated a lot of my spare time to studying in order to achieve high academics and do well in the field I was entering. There where sacrifices, some of them where worth it by far, some of them made me better - others I might change if I had the chance too. But that is life, is it not, you win some, you lose some - but at the end of the day, they tend to all mix together and it's your perspective and where your hope and passion lies that makes or breaks you.

On an entirely differnet note - for all those of you who weren't at the Sola Scriptura conference - which is like all of you - you missed some good speakers!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.