Z SoccerChic9: Life is good.
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
For all of you who weren't at the Hillsong United concert - you missed an awesome evening!! We had a blast to say the least. Afterwards Bep and I spent the night all over Toronto, and by all over Toronto I do mean all over - we even saw China town - which is cool cause bep works at a Chinese resturant and she feels at home with these people now:) We found a hotel at about 2:00 in the morning and after I jumped on the beds - we crashed (no not the beds - Bep and I). The next day was awesome, we hit a lot of places and did a lot of things we've never done - like visiting Woodbine Race Track!! It was great times and both of us didn't want to go home.

A word of warning - don't go to Church on the Rock unless you want to laugh. I think I am still scared by the guitarist who didn't know how to jump properly and the pastor who laughed like a hyenna for most of the service. Didn't help that people around me kept pointing out how funny the guitarist looked, or snorting while they laughed - which in turn made me laugh.

Went to the marriage rally yesterday - it was quite interesting, and there was a large show of people. The band was horrible, but the speeches were fine. Then a bunch of us headed back to Burlington and hung out for the rest of the afternoon - which was fun!!

It's now Tuesday, and it's raining and really really cold. I don't want to go to work today - but I think they would find it odd if I skipped work on my third week on a Tuesday after a long weekend. Have a good one!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.