Z SoccerChic9: And She's Still Alive
Friday, May 13, 2005
So yah, I noticed tonight that it's been a while. Basically my whole life has been devoted to my new job, my second job, soccer starting up including playing and coaching, kickboxing, trying to organize my life - etc.. It's been a blast - and now I am sitting at home, it's Friday night and I don't feel like doing the running around that I should be doing. So yah, I procrastinate once again.

As far as my new job goes - I've surrvived a week - which is a sweet deal. I love my job - which is freakin awesome. The office is going to take some getting used to - but I love the work aspect. I am in the Pleadings unit - with the hopes of me eventually becoming pleading unit manager. Basically that means I work on preparing the court documentation on files. It's exciting stuff. I also have my own client load which is going to be aproximately 60 clients - which means I am going to be crazy busy once that gets added on. I work in an extremely organized office - each clerk has to document ever minute of their day pretty much, we have task sheets, four calenders, yadda yadda. My mom is praying that this will make me an organized person - I'm thinking I'll be urber organized at work, and then horrible at home.

I have my own office - which is super cool. Since I am on the fifth floor of a large building, I have a huge window in my office which overlooks part of Hamilton (which is freakin awesome), I even have a plant on my desk (it's the little things folks, the little things).

I am one of nine girls hired - which makes me think perhaps they are weeding through and firing after three months training. That thought in the back of my mind makes me hope that I do well in the three months and really stand out above the rest. Seems like a tall order - but I'm trying.

So yah, all is good - I am doing well, car shopping starting tomorrow, getting in shape slowly due to soccer season starting full swing and me having a practice and a game each week, and then coaching on top of it. I've been busy - but it's been a good busy!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.