Z SoccerChic9: Today....
Monday, June 20, 2005
I walked into my office, only to discover that they had bought me a brand new over 21 inch moniter - it's beautiful. I sit and stare at it for hours at a time, it truly captivates my attention:) Actually, it is quite beautiful, and I had a few admirers stop by to visit. On a more down note, the new girl that we hired to be our process server didn't show up today, another one of the new girls that started a week ago, is quitting, and the last girl who was suppose to start today didn't show. So yah, that first week must be pretty brutal or something:) It actually kinda makes me laugh, cause I want to say to them "you have no idea how good you have it, cause like people are actually training you all the time." But that is life.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.