Z SoccerChic9: So yah...
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
I got my first speeding ticket tonight, not like I felt like ending my night with a speeding ticket, but I guess now is as good a time as any. After all, it's not like anyone really welcomes a speeding ticket ever, unless you are some sick person with a love of emptying one's pocket book and inflicting pain on yourself.

It was after soccer practice, I really wasn't paying any attention, and I was driving in Dundas - two things which definately equal something negitive - for Dundas is, after all, cop heaven. So yes, back to the grit of it all - I was going 86 in a 60 zone, and by that I mean just about two feet inside the 60 zone - thankfully. The police officer was a little on the grouchy side - and to top it all off, I didn't have my license on me. Yah, not exactly the way to make an officer's day.

At the end of the day, I am extremely blessed - he dropped the $70.70 fine for not having my license on me, dropped my ticket to 15 over, dropped the 3 points that I should of had - and I drove away with a $50.00 fine. I felt like giving him a great old hug - but I thought that might have some negitive side effects:)

On another note - I can't eat anymore - the very thought of food makes me think I am going to throw up. Odd.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.