Z SoccerChic9: My Urber Exciting Life
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Last night at about 5:30 it poured rain in droves. I know, because at that time I was walking about five blocks through Hamilton. While all the other pedestrians cowered in doorways and bus shelters, I merily waltzed my way down the street, dress clothes soaking wet, hair streaming down my face, and any trace of make-up long gone or on the front of my shirt:) It was funny, because everyone looked at me like I had lost my mind - but for those five blocks I was 5 years old again, and I jumped in the puddles on the street corners while waiting for the stoplight to change. Life is good.

I have officially started watching season three of Gilmore Girls, and so far I must admit I am a little disapointed. The quality of the plot and the "killer" lines have seemed to diminished. I didn't laugh as much either, there were leads and possibilities to do great things, but it never seemed to go anywhere. Other then that, it brings back memories - good ones.

I tried Brandy for like the first time, at least I don't remember trying it before, and I liked it. Quite a bit thank you.

I recieved a rather large promotion at work yesterday. First off, a three dollar raise, which is nice when you want to go shopping:) Then, they want me to take Amber's position, she has worked there for like four years and is the center of the entire operation pretty much. So, huge shoes to fill, but also a great honor cause not just anyone can work in that kind of enviroment. Basically, I am leaving Plead and going to Mediate - now that most likely doesn't mean anything to you, but to me it's an awesome opportunity. I will be Mediate Unit Manager, have people working under me in my unit, and basically I can "run" it how I want - of course within Ellen's guidelines:) So yes, it's a jolly good day folks.

While walking to work today, a lady came up to me and was handing out phamphlets - I was going to say no, but I felt bad - so I took it. I got up to my office only to realize that I had just got a $20 gift certificate at Ikea. Whooohoo, that made my day, cause I love that place, and now I have money to spend there.

So yah, that's my life from like the last two days - it's all good, I am doing well, expanding my box, all that fun stuff.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.