Z SoccerChic9: Crazy Times
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
So, last week I recieved another raise from work, which was cool - cause I've worked at this office for seven weeks and I've already recieved two raises and a promotion. So yes, I'll take it and run:) On another note though, with promotions comes reponsibilty, who would of thought, and somedays, which is most days, I think I might go mental. Have you ever got to the point where you can't get stressed out anymore. It's like people can walk in my office and keep throwing stacks of work on the desk, and I'll just smile and laugh giddly - because I'm so far behind it doesn't matter anymore. People at work tell me I'm so happy and alive in the morning - I think it's because I'm losing my mind so I laugh, otherwise I might cry:)

But don't worry, my mental state has been in disrepair for a few years now - and I strive on stress even though it kills me.

On a happy note - I recieved an e-mail from a friend I hadn't heard from in forever cause he's been all over the place. So that was cool!! I also had a really good soccer practice tonight, and I denied myself from drinking coke today. So yes, it's a good day - cause it's the simple things really!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.